Posts Tagged ‘Presidential Camoaign’

November 18th, 2016 - 10:55 am § in Misc.

President Romney: After loosing his re election campaign

The bad news is in. Mr. Romney, after loosing his bid for re election is taking the defeat well![...]

October 22nd, 2015 - 2:33 pm § in Misc.

Early Stats Favor Bush over Clinton!

Poll Analysis: Clinton versus Bush by Darryl HORSESASS— Saturday, 10/17/15, 12:42 pm   Clinton Bush 35.2% probability of winning 64.8% probability of winning Mean of 263 electoral votes Mean of 275 electoral votes There have only been something over a dozen new state head-to-head polls since[...]

October 17th, 2012 - 11:05 am § in Uncategorized

Ryan vs. Obama

Now that we are only two weeks away from the election, The Ave has found evidence that the forces of good will win. This scene from the pre prequel of Star Wars shows Barack Obama’s encounter with an Imperial soldier, from the personal guard of Darthy Vader. We all know the final outcome~[...]

March 5th, 2012 - 10:31 am § in China, Misc.

China: Chinese Flood Obama’s Google Plus Web Page

February 27, 2012 screen grab of Barack Obama’s Google plus web page. Chinese language comments have flooded President Barack Obama’s webpage on Google Plus, a social networking site that is usually inaccessible in China because of government blocks. In recent days, some Chinese Internet[...]

March 5th, 2012 - 10:02 am § in America, The Ave Scene

What Mitt and His Ilk Do with $250,000,000

Qatar Purchases Cézanne’s The Card Players for More Than $250 Million, Highest Price Ever for a Work of Art Mitt Purchases and Election for $100,000,000, Highest Price Ever Paid to Buy An Election. The tiny, oil-rich nation joins a massively exclusive club: only five Card Players exist, and the o[...]

January 6th, 2012 - 9:53 am § in Misc., Science

BREAKING NEWS: Evangelical christian and daughter of missionaries, disowned by Newt Gingrich for heresy.

Katharine Hayhoe, an atmospheric scientist, evangelical christian and daughter of missionaries,  disowned by Newt Gingrich Gingrich ditched a chapter from his new book on environment just a few days after Hayhoe’s participation in the book came to Limbaugh’s attention. Katharine Hayhoe,[...]

September 10th, 2011 - 9:44 pm § in America, Hypocrisy, Politics

The covert commander in chief

Over at the Washington Post  David Ignatius, has a great essay on Obama’s political faults vs. Obama’s management style.  I agree with Ignatius on most of this but suggest that the word “covert” is misplaced.  Dick Chaney was a covert commander in chief.  Barack Obama is [...]

September 9th, 2011 - 12:49 pm § in Hypocrisy, Politics

BREAKING NEWS: Reprican Reaction to The President’s Effort to Create Jobs

with color coded repartee from the Washington Post, excerpted “Seven birdies, five bogeys,” Boehner reported to Biden.  “You’re kidding me!” the vice president said.  “I missed a four-foot, straight-on birdie on the last hole,” Boehner said of another round.  Whoa!” the vice presi[...]