Archive for September 22nd, 2016

September 22nd, 2016 - 11:04 pm § in Misc.

Amerikan Election


September 22nd, 2016 - 10:29 pm § in Misc.

Poll Analysis: New gains for Trump

Darryl  at HORSESASS— Thursday, 9/22/16,   Clinton Trump 78.9% probability of winning 21.1% probability of winning Mean of 288 electoral votes Mean of 250 electoral votes[...]

September 22nd, 2016 - 7:01 pm § in Misc.

Pramila Jayapal Too Busy Raising Money In New York to Show Up for a Debate Here!

In a way, this makes sense. Pramila Jayapal’s run isn’t really about the district. It’s about herself. She doesn’t live in the district, and she only jumped into the race once Brady pushed Jim McDermott out…                                       [&hel[...]

September 22nd, 2016 - 6:17 pm § in Misc.

China: Ai Weiwei

12-Year Sentence for Ai Weiwei’s Lawyer Xia Lin’s lawyer said he was being targeted for his human-rights work.[...]

September 22nd, 2016 - 4:08 pm § in Misc.

WWID: The Kochs


September 22nd, 2016 - 3:24 pm § in Uncategorized

The Twit and the Tweet


September 22nd, 2016 - 3:22 pm § in Misc.

How Many Deplorables Are There in The GOP


September 22nd, 2016 - 11:25 am § in America

Obama signs “Thank You!”

Stephon, a 26-year-old Prince George’s Community College student  signed to President Obama “I am proud of you.” The president, “almost  involuntary, instinctively, immediately” signed back with a thank you,  reports Stephon took to YouTube after the event share his exp[...]

September 22nd, 2016 - 10:52 am § in Misc.

Anniversary of the Emancipation Proclamation


September 22nd, 2016 - 10:05 am § in Donald Trump

Texas traffic sign